Oh my gosh, he's getting so big! And so darn handsome. I can't wait to see the little guy in person (we'll make it down't there pretty soon I hope). Thanks so much for sharing this with us - Teresa, Rick and Maxton
WOW!! What a big boy!! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. Hunter will be happy to see his cousin. Hopefully we will see you for easter. Christie, Jeremai, and Hunter
Welcome to the Walhovd Family blog. We hope that this will provide an easy way to stay in touch with everybody. ... Here is a link to Jeremai, Christie, and Hunter's Blog: http://haferfamily3.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
He is getting to be such a big man(talking about Ryan not Josh)! Hey where are the pics of Ryan and Auntie Sara?
Oh my gosh, he's getting so big! And so darn handsome. I can't wait to see the little guy in person (we'll make it down't there pretty soon I hope). Thanks so much for sharing this with us -
Teresa, Rick and Maxton
WOW!! What a big boy!! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. Hunter will be happy to see his cousin. Hopefully we will see you for easter.
Christie, Jeremai, and Hunter
Post a Comment